introduction
Hello, my name's Paola Zavala. I'm from Zulia, but originally Maracaibo. I'm 18 years old and I study mass media at URBE, in section S221
I live Maracaibo in Altos de Jalisco.
=) I love... My boyfriend, dancing, chocolate, surfing the net, talking with my friend's, my family.
=( I hate... smoking, gettin up early on the weekend, violence, eating mondongo and champeta music is horrible.
My opinion about English. mmm... I think English is very important for the life and very very good exercise!!!
my teacher is Doris de Martins
my tutor is Andrea Mammana.
Etiquetas: writingmatrix

2 comentarios:
hi¡¡¡ I´m merielis I like very much you blog very good¡¡¡
Hi paola I am Edu congratulation for you blog is cool you photo is cool to... i think english is very Importan for the live. so have good luck and se you then...
Publicar un comentario
Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]
<< Inicio