Unit 12 * At the doctors! Dialogue dramatization.
II scene. I Doctor.
Paola: you can’t make anything,
Just you have to go with her to consulting room and check.
Paola: ok, nurse
Tell to the pacient that she can pass.
Paola: oh my gad
She looks very bad.
Paola: what’s wrong?
Paola: You have to put NOBALSINA
And I will give you a recipe,
One moment yes! Nurse…
Paola: she needs a injection.
Paola: NOBALSINA to the fever and headache.
Paola: ok, you have the recipe right here.
You have to drink DICIGEL after the foods and
You have to take POSTAN and TACHIPIRIN when you feel sick.
Paola: ok, I wish that, you will feel Vetter than today. Bye

2 comentarios:
Hello, friends... you presentation in the class she was very good!! but you need the photos.. Bye
hola pao es tu amigo pablo te felicito por tu blog es muy bonito espero que me respondas chaooo
Publicar un comentario
Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]
<< Inicio