Unit 15 * Biographies. Drawing a time line and telling about my life and the life of someone I admire.
1988
I’m Paola Zavala.
I was born Ciudad Ojeda,
I live in Maracaibo.
…
My abilities is, dancer,
Cooked, drawing and eat chocolate
2005
My graduation to bachelor in Science
(Lyceum Octavio Hernandez)
2006
I’m to begin studied mass media
At URBE.
2007
In the present,
2nd semester student
at mass media In URBE University
...composition...
I’m Paola Zavala, I was born Ciudad Ojeda, I live in Maracaibo, in 1988.
My abilities is dancer, cooked, drawing and eat chocolate “is my life”.
My graduation to bachelor in science in Lyceum Octavio Hernandez, in 2005.
I’m to begin studied mass media at URBE, in September 2006 and in the present, 2nd semester student at mass media at URBE University.
Etiquetas: writingmatrix... URBE

1 comentarios:
You composition this a little tarzan jajaja, but my friends you made the attempt, very good!!! I'm live in Lagunillas and born in Lagunillas in 1988...!!!! I study Mass media in Urbe.. I hate getting up early on the weekend, violence, wash the disches, injustice and lies... Bye
Publicar un comentario
Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]
<< Inicio